Through these Terms and Conditions, the company COMERCIALIZADORA PLAYA BONITA S.A.S. (hereinafter "COSITA LINDA BEACHWEAR"), in its capacity as owner of the e-commerce platform (hereinafter the "platform") available at: www.cositalinda.com, puts at your disposal the explanatory information about the platform and the regulations for its use and access.
The law applicable to these Terms and Conditions is the law of the Republic of Colombia.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WE REQUEST YOU TO REFRAIN FROM USING OR BROWSING THIS PLATFORM, ITS USE ACCORDING TO THE TERMS SET FORTH HERE IS SUFFICIENT TO CONSIDER THAT YOU ACCEPT THE CONTENT AND OBLIGATIONS HERE DESCRIBED.
For purposes of the information contained in these Terms and Conditions, "Users" means the persons who create a username and password to generate transactions through the platform, by their own means. Notwithstanding the foregoing, at first, Users are the buyers of the products of the Cosita Linda Beachwear brands, who use as a mean of purchasing goods in the virtual platform that Cosita Linda Beachwear has put at their disposal.
ENTRIES AND VISITS TO THE PLATFORM
- The platform is a space provided by Cosita Linda Beachwear to consult and learn about the products of the brand, with the purpose that Users can acquire them through a remote sale through the platform. In this regard, the User undertakes to use the contents in a diligent, correct, and lawful manner and, in particular, undertakes not to perform the behaviors described below:
- Using the contents of the platform in a manner, or for purposes or effects contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good practices, or public order.
- Reproducing, copying, representing, publishing, using, distributing, transforming or modifying the contents of the platform, or in any other way making acts of disposition or exploitation of the contents, by any procedure or on any support, in a total or partial manner.
- Suppressing, evading or manipulating the "copyright" and other data of intellectual property rights of COMERCIALIZADORA PLAYA BONITA S.A.S. or its owners, incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that could contain the platform.
- Using the contents and, in particular, the information of any kind obtained through the platform or the products to distribute, transmit, send, modify, refuse or report the advertising or the contents of the platform for purposes of direct sale or with any other kind of commercial goals, as well as to abstain from marketing or disclosing in any way such information and the same products that are available to the user within the Platform. Consequently, the user may download the material published here, in paper or digital format, only for personal purposes and with the citation of the source.
- Using the platform and the products offered in it, for illicit purposes or effects, contrary to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, harmful to the current regulations, the rights of Cosita Linda Beachwear or third parties. Likewise, any use that could damage, overload or damage the Platform, or prevent the normal use or enjoyment thereof by Users is prohibited. Detrimental of the rights of Cosita Linda Beachwear and interests of third parties or of Cosita Linda Beachwear, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload or damage the platform and the sale of the products of the Cosita Linda Beachwear brands or prevent the normal use or enjoyment of the platform and the sale of products by Users.
- Using fraudulent information, impersonating identity, providing false or altered information for the completion and creation of your username and password to purchase products through the platform of Cosita Linda Beachwear.
OUR PRICES AND PRODUCTS
In the case of products, it is possible that small variations in color or other types of minor variations may occur in the products offered, as a consequence of the different technologies for image acquisition and exhibition, or for other technical reasons. Cosita Linda Beachwear is not responsible for these variations and deviations.
The prices included in the information of the platform, related to the products already does not include taxes. Cosita Linda Beachwear reserves the right to make changes in the prices and the product prior to an order placed by you, at the moment in which the User has already generated his order. Cosita Linda Beachwear agrees to maintain the purchase conditions established at the time the purchase was generated through the platform. Cosita Linda Beachwear reserves the right to change, limit or terminate special offers or promotions at any time.
Shipping costs will be invoiced, when applicable, separately and will be specified and added to the total amount of the order.
The products on sale CANNOT be returned. Discounts for promotional or seasonal coupons cannot be combined with others, nor with products that are already on sale in the online store.
Cosita Linda Beachwear will make the delivery of your order at the exact address that you have provided us for such purposes, within the US. Cosita Linda Beachwear can only deliver at an exact address that corresponds to the User's address or his workplace. Deliveries will be made on business days, except weekends and holidays. All deliveries will be accompanied by an acknowledgment of receipt that is included in the invoice that is delivered to the User with the shipment of the order.
CONFIRMATION OF ORDERS
Once the order is finalized, Cosita Linda Beachwear will send the User an email confirming the details of the purchase made. Once the order has been shipped, the User will receive an email with the confirmation of the same, and will also receive the email(s) through which the order's delivery status will be informed.
For payment processing, the platform allows the User to make use of the online transaction service owned by third parties, which are PayPal and PayU Latam. When the User includes personal data for payment processing such as credit card number among others, the use and protection thereof are governed by the terms and conditions of PayPal or PayU Latam. Cosita Linda Beachwear will not be responsible for the operation, functioning, availability and/or security granted by PayPal or PayU Latam. In case you require additional information related to the service, please check www.paypal.com or www.payu.com
It is emphasized that the User when proceeding with the payment of a purchase through PayPal or PayU Latam and after the summary of the purchase in the sales process will leave the platform of Cosita Linda Beachwear for a brief moment to then re-enter it once the payment status is known (either rejected or approved). Throughout this period, PayPal and PayU Latam conditions will apply to the payment transaction.
RETURNS, GUARANTEES AND RIGHT OF CANCELLATION
If the User buys a product in the Cosita Linda Beachwear online store available on the platform and wants to return it, either because:
- The size does not satisfy the User because it is very large or very small.
- The User decided that he wants to exchange it.
Cosita Linda Beachwear gives you the possibility to return the product. Thus, it is clear that the return and the corresponding exchange of the products delivered to the User, must be done directly by writing to the email email@example.com to generate a tracking number and the shipping company will collect and take the product you want to return.
REQUIREMENTS FOR EXCHANGES:
- Write an email to with firstname.lastname@example.org the invoice attached, explaining the reason for the return.
- The exchanges of the garments are subject to the product availability in the inventory.
- The garments must be unused, unmarked or washed, with all the tags and hygiene protectors, as when first received in their original packaging. Remember that the garments on sale have no exchange.
- Cosita Linda Beachwear reserves the right to accept the changes with previous analysis of the product, verifying the condition of the garment in the aforementioned conditions.
All shipping costs of returns and exchanges are the responsibility of Cosita Linda Beachwear.
Cosita Linda Beachwear is held responsible for the lost or damaged items during the return shipping.
In case the client has lost the invoice, you can request a copy by sending an email to: email@example.com
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
Cosita Linda Beachwear will accept the cancellation of the orders by the User, only and exclusively when it is requested by email within the first 24 hours after the purchase has been made.
PAYMENT REIMBURSEMENT ON THE PLATFORM
- Credit card refunds will be made at the moment the product has been verified and is in good condition and without use or if it is because of a defect that is due to manufacturing and not due to misuse. The processing time of the reimbursement to the credit card depends on each bank where the buyer's account is affiliated.
CONTACT OPTIONS IN CASE OF ISSUES WITH PAYMENTS ON THE PLATFORM
To send questions, complaints, claims or requests, Cosita Linda Beachwear will receive the same through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
RETENTION OF TITLE
The products supplied will remain property of Cosita Linda Beachwear until the User has paid in full all amounts owed under any purchase and sale agreement for remote products you have with us, including payment of shipping costs and other costs related to the purchase and sale agreement for remote products.
Cosita Linda Beachwear wishes to draw the User's attention towards the importance of the washing and care instructions printed on the product labels. Cosita Linda Beachwear will not be liable for any damages resulting from the incorrect use or handling of the products, including the use of incorrect care methods, according to the instructions on the product labels.
Cosita Linda Beachwear has the highest safety standards commercially available in the sector. In addition, the payment process works on secure servers using protocols. The secure server establishes a connection so that the information is transmitted encrypted by 256-bit algorithms with RSA encryption, which ensures that it is only intelligible to the Client's computer and the platform. This way, using the SSL protocol guarantees:
- That the User is communicating his data directly to the server of Cosita Linda Beachwear and not to any other person who tries to impersonate the latter.
- That between the User and the server of Cosita Linda Beachwear the data is transmitted encrypted, avoiding its possible reading or manipulation by third parties. Likewise, Cosita Linda Beachwear does not have access to confidential data regarding the means of payment used by the User within the PayPal or PayU Latam platform, and therefore does not store them either.
MODIFICATIONS AND CHANGES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Cosita Linda Beachwear at its own discretion or for technical needs, may modify, update, add and/or remove features, services and contents of the platform, as well as these terms and conditions, at any time and without the need of notifying the Users as long as the changes do not affect the normal functioning or the purposes of the platform.
Cosita Linda Beachwear, directly, may modify unilaterally, and at any time, the content of the Terms and Conditions. If the modifications configure significant changes, Cosita Linda Beachwear will notify Users in a timely manner through emails, written statements or publishing directly on the platform. Cosita Linda Beachwear will choose, at its sole discretion, the means by which it will make the notifications.
In case of having doubts regarding the processing of personal data in the Platform User, contact us to the e-mail email@example.com
If a competent authority determines that one of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions is null, invalid or illegal, such provision will be eliminated without affecting the validity of the other clauses.
APPLICABLE LAW, DISPUTES AND QUESTIONS/COMPLAINTS/CLAIMS
The Terms and Conditions, as well as any other contractual document derived from the platform, will be governed by the laws of the Republic of Colombia. In case of any dispute that may arise with the Users in their relationship with the platform, this must be resolved by the Colombian judicial authorities and the mechanisms for resolution of conflicts, such as conciliation.
The content of the platform and these Terms and Conditions respond in a comprehensive manner to the duty to provide valid, sufficient, accurate, timely and appropriate information regarding the services offered as an electronic commerce platform, always under the specific limits of the object, nature and operation of it.
If you are interested in submitting petitions, complaints and claims, please send an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org , clearly stating (i) your full name, (ii) identification number, (iii) ) facts that justify the petition, complaint or claim, (iv) other aspects that are relevant to give an effective response to the exercise of their rights and (v) other elements requested by the person from the contact portal who received your inquiries.